History of Alberts
Albert’s has been serving up the best in family values since 1959.
We have an extensive menu featuring golden buttermilk pancakes, traditional bacon and egg breakfast, exciting 3 egg omelettes, your favourite sandwiches done the good old fashion ways, a wonderful selection of fresh salads, awesome burgers, and terrific home-style dinners, like liver ‘n onions and veal cutlets.
With our 55+ menu section and our kids menu, we have something for everyone and any time is the right time for Albert’s. We serve fresh food fast not fast food.
Over our more than 55 years of providing quality food, at reasonable prices and excellent service, we constantly adapt to the changing trends while at the same time ensuring all your old favourites are there for you.
Throughout our history in the greater Edmonton area, we have given back to the community in a variety of ways including the Albert’s Family Playground at the GLENROSE Hospital, The Albert’s Family lounge at the GLENROSE, as well as ongoing support of the Edmonton Public Libraries, Meals on Wheels, the Food bank and many other local charities and community groups.
Welcome to our Kitchen.
Albert’s in the Community
- We have recently partnered with Meals on Wheels for sponsorship of their breakfast program over the winter months
- We sponsor the breakfast every year for the Edmonton Street Rod Festival
- We are celebrating our 13th year providing the lunch for the Annual Fall Harvest Luncheon for the Edmonton Food Bank
- We are in our 3rd year with the Spring Paper Egg Campaign for the Easter Seals
- We are a chair lift sponsor at Snow Valley
- We take phone calls and provide items for auctions and charity requests throughout the year